Finesse Skateboards is a skateboard, art, and lifestyle brand founded in 2000 by Steven and Rod James. The company is known for its high-quality skateboards and unique graphics, which often feature characters from popular anime, video game, and comic book franchises.
Finesse Skateboards is committed to providing riders with the best possible products and experience. The company’s boards are made with premium materials and construction, and they are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Finesse Skateboards also supports a team of world-class skateboarders, who help to promote the brand and inspire new riders.
Finesse Skateboards offers a wide range of products, including:
- Skateboard decks: Finesse Skateboards decks are made with high-quality maple wood and feature a variety of shapes and sizes to suit all riders.
- Trucks: Finesse Skateboards trucks are made with durable materials and feature a variety of designs to meet the needs of different riders.
- Wheels: Finesse Skateboards wheels are made with high-quality urethane and come in a variety of sizes and durometers to suit different riding styles.
- Bearings: Finesse Skateboards bearings are made with precision craftsmanship and offer smooth, fast rolling.
- Grip tape: Finesse Skateboards grip tape is made with high-quality materials and provides excellent traction and control.
- Hardware: Finesse Skateboards hardware is made with durable materials and is available in a variety of colors to match your deck.
Finesse Skateboards is sponsored by a team of world-class skateboarders, including:
- Chris Joslin
- Paul Rodriguez
- Nyjah Huston
- Ishod Wair
- Leticia Bufoni
- Lizzie Armanto
These riders are some of the best in the world, and they help to promote the Finesse Skateboards brand and inspire new riders.
Skateboarding is a unique and vibrant culture that has its own language, fashion, and music. It is a sport that is accessible to people of all ages and skill levels, and it is a great way to get exercise and have fun.
There are many different styles of skateboarding, including street skating, park skating, and transition skating. Each style has its own unique tricks and maneuvers.
Skateboarding competitions are held all over the world, and they offer riders the chance to compete against each other and showcase their skills.
Skateboarding fashion is often characterized by baggy clothes and bright colors. Skateboarders also have their own unique slang, which can be confusing to outsiders.
Finesse Skateboards is a great choice for skateboarders of all levels. The company offers high-quality products, a talented team of riders, and a commitment to the skateboarding culture.
If you are looking for a new skateboard, or if you are just starting out, I highly recommend Finesse Skateboards.
How to Choose the Right Skateboard for You
When choosing a skateboard, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your height and weight: You want to choose a board that is the right size for you. A board that is too big or too small will be difficult to control.
- Your riding style: If you are a beginner, you will want to choose a board that is easy to ride and control. If you are more experienced, you can choose a board that is designed for your specific riding style.
- Your budget: Skateboards can range in price from a few dollars to several hundred dollars. Set a budget before you start shopping so that you don’t overspend.
How to Build Your Own Skateboard
Building your own skateboard is a great way to get a board that is exactly to your specifications. It is also a fun and rewarding project.
To build your own skateboard, you will need the following parts:
- Skateboard deck
- Grip tape
You can buy these parts individually or in a complete kit.
Once you have your parts, you can start assembling your skateboard. The process is relatively simple, but there are a few things you need to keep in mind to make sure that your board is assembled correctly.
There are many tutorials available online and in skateboard magazines that can teach you how to build your own skateboard.